Bob, I really appreciate your efforts. The more we look at this tale, the screwer it gets.

Google Earth is an amazing thing. Looking at what they say is the adderss, I see something well within the 'clear cut' area under the power lines. In this dated sat pic, the only dirt road looks to be one placed there to access the poles. I wonder if that's this guy' "driveway?" There certainly doesn't look like anywhere else that can be 800 ft. from that busy road.

I note another home across Lindsey, quite close to the poles, and with a pool. Likeiwstm there are a number of other homes in the ares ... most notably at Pollis & Pridemark Streets, that are quite close to the lines ... almost under them, in fact. I wonder if these folks have any problems.

A camper parked under the lines seems to suggest that the complaint is bunk.

I note in the Sun article that the problem was 'discovered' at the time of the inspection. If that is the case, we can only conclude that this guy was quite willing, up to that point, to palm this house off on some unsuspecting buyer.

There are just too many things in this tale that stink. If nothing else, it appears that Zagami was quite happy with the town officials .... up to the point that one actually did his job!