User name and e-mail prefix all the way from when back when you could have less than 4 characters - now I am forced to have much longer names and such. And consists of Electrician - 5 days a week - and also 7 days a week.... No - really the number is a left over from my days as a bike messenger my employee number was 357, 1857, 2257 and my favorite, 0057 in three cities. Boston, NYC, and SF. And radio handle was '57' in all three. I used to ride as a bike messenger for fun believe it or not! And would do it between construction work with a hyatus for military service - and finally gave it up 5-6 years ago. I still have some friends from back in those days who still (even though they know my name...) refer to me as 57... And that number shows up in all kinds of places - I have had that number show up without asking for it in licence plates, phone numbers and other places. As well as an employee number as an electrician. And no, it is not in any user names, PIN's or Passwords of any use for banks or accounts.... Too many people know that numbers attachment to me.

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason