...suddenly and without warning Doofy was coming out of his stupor and began to mumble .........

..."Where is my Ronco reversible, ratcheting, oscillating, combination light bulb remover and fluorescent tube straightener,..I left it on TOP of the ladder,..anyone see it??" Doofy mumbled almost to himself..
...and at that precise moment, friends,..one by one, the remaining HID fixtures went SUPER-NOVA and exploded, sending a torrent of hot, molten glass and quartz shards actually melting THROUGH the protective plastic lamp shield and onto the throng of "lookie-lou's" below, who had gathered to marvel at the spectacle that was Doofy's lightshow...

...He stood there,..mouth agape, wondering what could've possibly gone so awry.."Could it have been the wire nuts I found in the cellar?"..he quizzed himself..."Nah,..couldn't be,.." he said reassuringly to himself..."Oh well, time to go home".. and with that, he happily left the scene of chaos, mayhem, and destruction to go home, rest,..and return the next morning to start another day..

[This message has been edited by Attic Rat (edited 07-27-2006).]

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"