Problems solved.
I shut down all the sub panels. When I shut down a sub panel on the right meter's load I noticed the sizzle between the left meter case and the sub panel to it's left stopped. I verified this via case to case voltage test. I found the one phase that was causing problems by systematically removing them one at a time and checking the case to case voltage. It turns out that the inside sub panel has an AC on the roof. They only fed the AC panel with two #6 wires and used the conduit as a ground. The real problem arose when some handyman electrician saw he could fit another breaker in that panel and used it for security lighting. Thus the neutral for the 120V lighting circuit was tied into the casing. This caused the voltage through the ground. What is interesting is how that voltage got back to the transformer. It must have found a path through the other meter's conduit system that was better than it's own. I wouldn't have suspected a problem that is on one meter to show symptoms on another meter that is tied together through a hot gutter.
As far as the voltage spikes, that was another problem all together. Someone tied the "neutral" to a metal box where they pulled in a multi wire circuit. They took the neutral and wire nutted it to the neutral for the other leg and pushed them back. They thought they would gain a "neutral" for the receptical by connecting to the box.

Many thanks for your help everyone!

Byron