I have a question concerning floor mounted receptacles. The location is a church platform constructed of OSB sheeting. I am the electrical contractor on this church addition but the church members, some of which are employed as electricians, have taken responsibility for installing everything for the sound system and receptacles on the platform. My prints instructed me to supply (4) 120V 20A circuits to the platform and deadend them in 4x4x2-1/8 boxes under the raised platform. It isn't uncommon for the platform receptacles to be located towards the end of these jobs(I do a lot of churches)after they have come up with their new platform layout but I usually install the floor boxes/receptacles. I always use a Raco 6224 listed floor box and cover for floor boxes I install and have always assumed a listed floor box had to be used. The "electricians" at this church have installed gangable wall boxes with plaster ears in the OSB floor securing the boxes to the floor with drywall screws through the plaster ears. I don't know of a 2 gang receptacle cover that I would be comfortable installing in a floor. I don't see a double duplex receptacle and plastic cover surviving a spike high heal or chair leg. What code reference could I give them to deter them from proceeding with their plan?