Thanx All, I guess there is a different way of doing everything. But with the disconnect i am useind the new Square D 60A disconnect with the breaker style switch.

Active 1: Turning off the disconnect dosn't turn on the generator, you don't disconnect the controlls, but if you did yes it would start if its still on auto. I want to install a disconnect point other than inside of the generator so if there is a problem. If some one that hasn't ever see the generator would most likely recognise the disconnect first, aka fire department, i know, i'm one of them. I also noticed the lack of bushings on everything, mainly the 1 1/4" wip.

e57: I'm not sure if it is rated for controls, i've never looked. Its a Scare D Non-Matalic Switch Disconnect, one of the new styles. I would think the original box would be ok, the system is UL Listed, but i am changeing things.....
Electric Eagle: What is your email? I might need to ask you some questions, and to see what items you use to do the out side transfer.

xgromx@mindbreaking.com

Here is a link for referance. http://www.guardiangenerators.com/products/guardian7_15kw.asp