Cord and plug connected or not, countertop ciruits are to have no other outlets according to 210.52B(2)

No Other Outlets. The two or more small-appliance branch circuits specified in 210.52(B)(1) shall have no other outlets.
Exception No. 1: A receptacle installed solely for the electrical supply to and support of an electric clock in any of the rooms specified in 210.52(B)(1).
Exception No. 2: Receptacles installed to provide power for supplemental equipment and lighting on gas-fired ranges, ovens, or counter-mounted cooking units.

A dishwasher, and disposal don't fall into either exception. Depending on what the loads are, you may be able to divide these up on to other than the circuits feeding the countertops. But you would be better off making them dedicated.

"At best maybe he just got up on the wrong side of the bed." - Sounds like hes doing his job. (And, I don't stick up for Inspectors too often. Sorry Ryan.) But the way I see it, you're giving him something else to look for when you give him something like this. As for the switched lights in the attic, I'll assume there are stairs leading to it, and he's calling it "Accessable Storage" or "Habitable", and GFI's if there is any servicable equipment up there would make it "Equipment Space". This is covered in 210.70A(3)

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason