Thanks for all the input! I'm really looking forward to seeing how I do. When I talked on the phone to set up the test the rep basically told me most of the types of questions(+examples) that would be on the test like tranformer connections, sizing motor circuits, cosecants, Ohm's law, open book-code ?'s, box/conduit fill-It almost felt like an informal quiz to see what I know.
Oldtimer I agree 100% with specializing after I get some years underneath my belt. I did networking/security/fiber stuff for a year when I hurt my back it was interesting but I didn't like sitting all of the time montioring the LAN-pretty boring! But it gave me expierience I might have never gotten otherwise-especially the fiber terminations, trouble shooting and the like. I'm not sure if I'd specalize in low-voltage stuff since it's really it's own trade-but it has come in handy. One thing I've learned is that whether your troubleshoooting a 12v system or a 480v system that basic electrical-Physical rules remain constant-now you just have to ask the right questions to solve the problem the quickest way.
*Thanks to everyone for your help!*