I'm not trying to knock you down.
You've done nothing that anyone would want to ban you from the site for.
You take your trade seriously, OK, but all you seem to be looking for is sympathy here, not a resolution to a problem.
If you think the rest of us don't understand, you're wrong. Do you really think that nobody's ever asked me to do something wrong in the last 34 yrs? It happens constantly still. I say no.
I don't suggest that you immediately quit your job, but you certainly should look hard for another, and start right now. You'll get just more of the same if you stay where you are, and yes, it bothers you, which shows that you do care and don't belong there.
The "license" part of this thread may not apply at all. Construction Contractors are not required to have a State license in PA unless they do Public Works. Some local jurisdictions do have licensing requirements. The boss probably has no license to lose.
Please try to do the right thing
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/smile.gif)
e57, have you ever had any employees?
[This message has been edited by electure (edited 01-18-2005).]