![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/tongue.gif)
Blackjack chewing gum!! I remember getting that and Clove gum! I always have to think about where I've remembered the smell of cloves when I cook with them. (To see the chewing gum look at
http://www.groovycandies.com/NewCandyDetailFrFe.asp?CandyNumber=2299 ). I'm somewhere between Charlie & Trumpy, I think - 1962.
I've fished most of my life, too, although not as frequently as it sounds like you have, Trumpy. We mostly have rainbow trout around here and I used to hate eating it but the catching was always fun.
I'm torn between saying brook trout or halibut for best tasting catch. I caught an 11" brookie that was very tasty and my hubby, Ed, went to Alaska a while back and brought home halibut which we all have enjoyed.
One of my brothers is a fly-fisherman and used to enjoy it a lot. He knew he could no longer ignore his torn rotator cuff when casting would just about take him to his knees with pain. Definitely needed fixed!
My grandparents used to winter in Mexico and we had great fun visiting them in Juaymas and going deep-sea fishing. They'd come in from a day out and hand over the excess from their huge haul to a local orphanage.
Great memories! Thanks, Mike!