I remember going with dad along the river one evening after he came home from work. He said it was OK for me to be noisy and to throw rocks; he was going to sit under a tree and take a nap. Dad had two bottles of beer, his line in the water, and sitting with his back against a tree. After a while, the beers were gone and dad was asleep.
When we got ready to leave, dad pulled his line out of the water and all he had on it was a sinker and a bobber . . . no hook. When I asked him about it, he said he didn't want the fish to disturb him. I still think he had the right idea for that day.
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/biggrin.gif)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Charlie Eldridge, Indianapolis,
Utility Power Guy