Well to start with, we have a 2500w inverter in the truck so we can run a microwave and small fridge....along with the 'big' tools. (Hole hawg, circle cutter, rotohammer, and keep the battery chargers going all day for the drills and sawsall).
Of course, as far as what to carry, everyone's ideas may vary. My pouch consists of 'basic' stuff, depending on the job: Sidecutters, strippers, hammer, 5 way screwdriver, my 9v DeWalt drill and asst'd bits, assorted sizes nut drivers, wiggy, plug-in tester, level, toner, voltage tester, and depending on the job, locknuts, assorted amounts of staples, screws and wirenuts of various sizes, etc etc etc. Heck the list can go on and on. We dont bring in anything more though than what may be needed for the job but you get the general idea? Hope all goes well in your new job!!
A word of advice, too, for other female sparkies: Per my own experience, you can take stencils, paint or markers and mark your tools with little hearts and flowers....this will keep other people from grabbing your tools (inadvertently) at the end of the day or even on the job. What guy wants to use a drill with little pink flowers painted on it? Its funny, but it works for me!

"Live the dream, you only get one chance."