I have posted this before and I am sorry if I am reapting myself, but I have been hanging around these kinds of boards for YEARS. Just ask Joe T. The best thing I can say about this board is that everybody is given the right to speak their mind. this board has plenty of fine members, they are a great bunch of people. I have been on other boards where if you say just one thing you will be shot down in flames in a hurry. Some of the other boards the people were very bitter to each other and always putting each other down. On this board if we make a mistake, ( and we all do.) the people here don't condemn you for it. They might ask you again, to restate your position again to make sure that they read it correctly. It is difficult to read words and not get the drift or the intent of the speaker with out hearing the tone of his voice. The smiley faces help a bit, but even so, it is still very easy to get a meaning wrong. I can go on about how we have to treat each statement fairly and as correctly as possible, but I spoke too long. I will get of my soap box now. Sorry I took so long.