It was UL listed. They were very pretty when the lid was closed, however...

I'll only install UL listed devices, (that are listed for the purpose)... but I won't fall for the idea that UL equals OK...

Besides... the 1875W hair dryers with 15A plugs are UL listed... Need I say more?
[/B][/QUOTE]

You mean that they carry a UL label. There are a lot of import knockoffs out there carrying bogus UL labels. I worked in the import business for awhile, and it's common place for a Chinese factory to copy a product exactly, right down to the counterfeit UL label. I even saw a coworker take a FCC type approval number and have it put on cheap knock off telephones so that they could be imported.

BTW I back wire 15 amp general purpose outlets in residential settings. Yes I am in one of those tight competitive markets. Time is indeed money here.

Incidentally I have never seen one fail, or at least never identified the push in as the problem. I have taken many old ones out, to change the color or because the plastic by the ground chipped off and they are a pain to get off. I like to use a romex staple and release the wire, rather than cut them as most old work has really short wires in there.