I recently watched a bunch of electrical videos from Romania and found some interesting things. Wiring practices are generally central European, DIN rail fuse boards, Diazed fuses in old installations, Schuko sockets, the lot. Wire colours are... interesting. Even the few videos I've watched show three clearly distinct systems. The oldest stuff seems to have black lives and white neutrals, no earths at all. New stuff seems to be the French take on harmonised colours, live/L1 mostly red, N blue, earth yellow/green. Then it gets funny though. Some of the slightly older wiring (1980s and 90s maybe) is L1 red, L2 yellow, L3 blue, N black, earth green, i.e. follows old British standards! There's a video that explains the two newer schemes but I don't understand enough to get whether the old British colours are still acceptable.

Romania might also be the last European or EU country that still uses 2.5 and 4 mm2 Al wire. Earths are required to be copper, leading to odd circuits like 2x2.5Al/1.5Cu for lighting and 2x4Al/2.5Cu for sockets (singles in conduit).