Originally Posted by andey
Ah, there they are! I live in a house in Germany that had a 1963 labeled FPE meter / fuse panel. It hat DIN Rails and matching bakelite housings with 1980s BBC (now ABB) breakers installed, but I always thought it must have come with FPE din rail breakers. Now I know how they must have looked, thanks Texas_Ranger

Quoting my own message. I knew houses in my German neighbourhood had FPE breaker panels from the 60s. Today I spied this panel through an open door in a neighbour house that is being remodeled. I hope they're throwing the old stuff out!