Mr Q.

Sometimes it is good that untrained persons cannot do their own electrical work.
A few comments
You don't understand loading as illustrated by your circuit sizing for the microwave.
You call counter plugs in the kitchen convenience outlets and for the most part convenience outlets do not exist in a kitchen. In my mind convenience outlets are the plugs on general purpose circuits every 12 feet. All counter plugs are required to be appliance circuits so if you have 2 plugs there must be 2 circuits whether 3 wire #14 or 2 wire #12. GFCI protection within 1.5 meters of a sink etc. You cannot have more than 2 outlets on an appliance circuit so it you need more than 4 plugs in a kitchen you need another circuit for the fifth and another if a 7th was required.
Since it seems to be your intent to hire a qualified electrical contractor and you bracket this question in that fashion that I answer so you can better evaluate the bids. For an electrical contractor this is bread and butter and he better know this verbatim.
I expect you have been told this forum is for qualified persons and we are protective of that. Advice to a qualified person here is understood since we are not trying to provide installation instruction but support to people that have already had the training. The forum would likely close for liability reasons alone if we were trying to teach our craft here.

Enjoy the new kitchen. Granite is easy to live with and stainless looks good for years. I am not a decorator so it is only my opinion ;-)