Originally Posted by frank

I don't need to call for the rational because iv been there and done that.You just wont listen

I called today and I was told only a licenced electrician can do electrical work.

If only licensed electricians can do electrical work why are competent workers required to have a CPR trained monitor and and electrician does not????.

??? Electricians have to follow those rules. We can't work live without the extra guy, CPR etc.

We have stationary engineers,matainence mechanics,plumbers and the other trades who troubleshoot up to and including 600v systems in my workplace and the MOL is fine with it.In fact they have inspected our policy and procedure books.

What happens if one of you get hurt while doing electrical? The MOL ok with that too?

but should someone get hurt or killed under bill C-45 the supervisors,leadhands and anyone who directs work to be done can get life in jail for the death of a worker and ten years for injury.

What are you saying there? Your only allowed to do it until someone gets hurt? Or is it actually legal?