I just remembered a classic. We had a young kid working with us. He was just out of college
and loved to go out and drink up a storm, even on weeknights. One day he showed up to work
looking a little disheveled. It was quite funny when the boss looked him up and down.
Then he started laughing. He said "you have two different kinds of shoes on". One of his shoes
was a dress shoe and the other was a work boot. He got sent home to change his shoes.

Many years ago I was wiring a house with a subfloor. I asked my helper Bill to go under the house and start
pulling wires from hole to hole. He went out to the truck but was unable to find a flashlight.
He then said it wasn't a problem, he would go under without a flashlight. There were vents
every so often that provided a little light. The house also had some partitions in the foundation
so he had to navigate through the crawlspaces to get where I was drilling. I was feeling like a
prankster that day so when he finally got there I asked another worker in a really loud voice
"Hey!! did you guys find any more snakes under the house?!!!". This was followed by a loud scream
and the sound of Bill cussing and making his way to the exit in just a few seconds.
Now, I look back and I'm glad he didn't get
hurt as fast as he exited the place. The memory is priceless.