Originally Posted by Tesla
My password is being rejected as of the last 48 hours...

any connection to the upgrade

I can't get into the chat...
Tesla,

The upgrade hasn't happened yet, But the Chat Area is a separate entity anyway. A few days ago it was brought to my attention that security settings had somehow changed for the chatroom, (people could get in without registering) and I reset them.

I can think of two reasons for your problem.

If you never registered for the chat it will no longer let you in. Note: a working email address must be put in so you can receive login instructions.

If you are registered and either name or password is not entered exactly as you registered with it will likely be rejected. (Capital/lowercase letters and spaces may throw it off). There appears to be something strange about names with a space that it changes to a _ and doesn't recognize properly, but that shouldn't affect you.

If you have registered there try this >> Click the 'update password' link there and then 'forgot password', Enter your username and click 'retreive password' and it will send you the login info to the email address you registered there with (subject will be "Password Recovery System").

Let me know if you have any more problems, or if it still dosen't work.

Bill