All kiddin' aside, Tools are like different models of trucks. Some swear by a certain model while other swear at them.

You employer ought give a list on what they expect you to provide and the type of work will dicate which tools you will normally tote in you pouch. There are different brands out there the do the samething but fits different in the everyones hand and perform a little different.

A good quailty tool geneally pays for themselves despite their higher price. If your job allows you, I would invest in a tool box for those tools that you may use on an occasion but does not warrant to carry in the pouch. No one wants to pay you to run out to yor rig just for a tool.

Warranty replacement can help you decide which tools to purchase. Like for me for example, my tool box has Ace Hardware wrenchs and sockets because there is an Ace hardware store in each town in the area I work but only one electrical warehous in an area the size of Florida. I use Kline screwdrivers for the quality. I am not too worried about the warranty because I will either void the warranty by beating on them or lose them before they break. smile

Last edited by sparkyinak; 03/26/08 09:43 PM.

"Live Awesome!" - Kevin Carosa