seriously,
to do this right, you need a quality tape measure, preferably one witha replacement warranty, like greenlee, or craftsman,
i personally use craftsman screwdrivers, (i just dont like buying tools everytime i wear them out,and craftsman are great for replacing worn tools,)i like the klein d2139necr crimp stlye yellow handle 9 inch linemans pliers,and a good ideal brand wire stripper,and a romex nm cable stripper, if you use it alot, a good 12 inch hacksaw with a fine tooth blade,
a 9 inch magnetic torpedo level,a set of nut drivers,or a stsandard socket set, both the large and small set of multi allen wrenches,a new sharpie marker(i carry multipack, with all the basic electrical colors(red,black,blue,white,green)and brown orange and yellow, if you use 277/480 often),a hammer,a nail apron, and a tool pouch, or bucket with a liner pouch.any power tools, ladders, etc will come with time, and whatever contractor/company you work for will have them at your disposal during apprenticeship.
having a current codebook,and a notebook and pen are always an asset too.
listen with your ears, not your mouth, pay attentin, always test before you cut, live and learn.take your time, avoid mistakes, be neat, and clean up your area when you are done.

most of all, have fun.