Reason I ask this folks, is because with moving into a new place, I had no TV and no computer they were both packed away, what I did have though was my little CD player and a recently purchased copy of Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds and a pair of headphones.
Well, anyone that has ever heard this composition would think that Orson Wells would be proud.
But I pose the question, with all this Audio and Video and new formats and the like.
A lot of people that I've installed Home theater systems for tend to turn the volume up far too loud (at least for my liking anyway).
A guy that I know well wanted something better than a plasma TV, I suggested that he look at getting a projector and shine it on to a wall in his lounge.
His wife didn't like it and at the same time didn't want the wall colour changed to make the picture better.
But, I ask the question, are we getting out of control as far as technology goes?.
I have an old valve radio in my new garage, why must we have the latest and greatest NOW?.
The valve radio gives me the news every hour as it is supposed to do, so why change?.