After almost 40 years in business doing commercial and industrial electrical contracting it is time to retire. The industry has been good to me, and with the business climate like it is now, I thought I’d leave electrical contracting to the next generation, and continue to do some part time electrical inspecting. The problem I am having is trying to liquidate all the equipment and supplies I have accumulated over the years? None of my old employees want a business or are in a position to buy it if they did. I have man-lifts, benders pullers and everything else you would need for this kind of work, but there just isn’t enough for an auction. I’m afraid I’d lose too much money on a deal like that. I guess I’ll have to try and sell everything off by advertising everything individually but I need a source for used electrical equipment to get some comparative pricing. Does anyone deal with a company that sells used electrical construction equipment? I could use a web site to get an idea how to price this equipment. Thanks for your help.