Talk about not enough information! All of my bus garage installations show when the selected lead and lag pumps are running. If I didn't have it already, I could cheat using my Veeder-Root Tank Monitoring System. It wouldn't show that a pump is running BUT I could program each tank's "Sudden Loss Alarm" to a ridiculously low number of gallons. That would show when you were actually dispensing fuel. If the annoying beep and red lamp or LED weren't enough, a relay output could be programmed to alarm for sudden loss in any tank. I only offer this up because most folks aren't issued green stickers, allowing them to receive fuel deliveries, unless they already have this capability.

All of the Gasboy dispensers that I deal with control tank mounted STPs. The drive for their contactor comes from the reset counter. In other words, you throw the lever, the counter zeros, and the contacts close on the next click that you hear. There are also contacts for slow and fast fuel solenoids. I believe that there is often an additional dry contact available. Of course, all this stuff is at the pumps and no fun if sufficient spares weren't pulled. And boy do I HATE CHOPPIN' AWAY AT CHICO!!! That's why I would look into your TMS for the Sudden Loss settings.
Joe