Best thing I could tell you is when you get one and look at it you will see how to do it.

These are 110 punch downs same as most jacks. Dress your cables in from one end starting with jack #1. Strip the jacket off the cable, place the end of the jacket approximately at the center of the punch down for the jack you are connecting it to. Fan the four pairs into the slots and punch them down with your 110 tool. Keep the pairs as short and direct as possible. Oh yeah, use the 568B configuration which is normally the default marking. (You did wire the jacks 568B right?)

Patch panels come in basically two styles, rack mount and bracket mounted. The bracket mounted type will come with a 89 style wall bracket that would otherwise normally be used with a 66 block. Flip the panel over on the bracket to wire it. These panels are usually small, 12 ports or less.

The rack mount style, as the name implies, is made to mount in a 19" rack. There are wall mount brackets for these also that have a hinge on one side to make wiring and maintenance easy. Be sure to leave a loop inside the bracket so that the panel can be swung open and closed.

After the patch panel is finished you use pre-made patch cables to connect the data ports to the hub or router.

I think you said that you are going to have voice ports also. Don't know what the heck you are going to do with those. I could think of a few ways to deal with them but it would have been simpler just to not put the runs on the patch panel to begin with.

-Hal