Hi,
i have a customer (Female) who constanly is asking.."when will this be done, when will that be done" I am doing a 6K sqf house for her and she constantly is bugging me. Her dad even shows up on the job asking, "when will that be done? When will you be done". Then she comes up with these dates she wants me to be done by.

She provided no schedule and knows nothing about the normal progression of a job.

What is your normal procedure for wiring a house?

I do the rough-in, then when the paint is up and ALL the fixtures and appliances are on-site I will come back and trim it out.

She is wanting me to go back now that the rough-in is done but no paint, and hook up the heat so that the painters and tile guys will have heat.

I asked her in the beginning if she wanted temp power.

I do not mind hooking up the heat but they want me to wire up the rest of the house bEFROE it is time.

She and her dad are real pains in the behind!

I am constantly trying to figure out what day I will have stuff done that is really none of her concern at this point.

When is the BEST time to make the wiring? I have seen it done before and after sheetrock.

So far I have handled the situation graciously but am running out of patience and I am not giving any work away!

Regards

Greg