Actually Trumbaschl is not a word at all! It's a name my dad invented for a story when I was a kid, and hopefully nobody knows what it refers to [Linked Image]
No, I won't tease you. Back when I was about 7 my parents rented a second apartment in the same house, to use it as an office and guest bedroom. The old wiring was shoddy at least, and most of all really weird. The sparkies who dug into it kept calling their boss off our phone every few minutes bc they had no idea how things were actually working. And afterwards my dad invented the mystery sparky Kurt trumbaschl who did all that wiring. And when I was looking for a funny nick I stumbled over that one, where I was the only one who'd know the hidden meaning... (and noooo, my wiring is much better than his!)
Andy, I thought it might be you, but I wasn't sure. After all it's a pretty common name.
I have absolutely no idea about the 150V, but I have a few radios with that voltage setting.
The cat is really cool, when I was looking through the list of avatars it immediately caught my eye.