I walked by a day or so later, and power was still off to the place..... From what I can tell, whoever cut the power at that buildings whetherhead taped the wrong conductor white. There was remenants of the tape and the insulation dripping off the conductor. If they had not reconnected at the high side of the transformer that fault would have been far more obvious.... And on a transformer that small, it should about equally obvious. They did make this connection from the bucket right there at the pole pig, in this case pigglet. The mistake of marking the WH conductors wrong is a an easy mistake that that a non-pre-beaten apprentice, or pre-learned from prior mistake, rushing the job type mistake.

I'll admit, I have learned from a simular mistake of mis-marking a wire. And that reinforced the reasoning in extra precautions made to never do that again.

Anyway, a clarification, after further looking into it, the previously mentioned fire was NEAR the B of A, was an abandon building four story. And threatened spread to it. I was looking for info about it. But during that morning the radio news was saying it was the B of A.... [Linked Image] Sorry for the confusion... This thing was big news that morning as it shut down traffic on some major streets and a MUNI street car line. It essentialy gridlocked the city that morning.

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason