Hello again!
Well to start off, I just threw it up on the board here to see what happens, I know its not neat, and I do have to 'pirty it up... Make all the cables look neat.
This service is under the "CEC" and as far as I know they are not really picky about indication of what is "on" or "off" when operated other than horizontally.. They SHOULD be I agree, but there are many panels up here that are like mine!

The "High voltage" sticker, purely ornamental, I love ornaments! [Linked Image]

The Buttons? Damn I love those too.. That is actually 24V control for the pool pump, pool heater AND a fill solenoid valve, with 24V indicators to identify whats picked up and what isn't.. There is also a twin to that P.B panel out in the shed, also where the mag starter is located.. Saves a LOT of grief of having to walk around the house to turn the pool equip on and off, And being a mag starter, if there is a power problem it all shuts off and stays that way until I turn it back on [Linked Image]
Not what you would expect to find inside a residence eh!

And that panel at the bottom, Yes it is for a generator setup, and yes those are 3-pole breakers with a mechanical interlock between them to prevent them from both being closed at the same time...( they are not the typical 3-pole breaker though, they are special to that type of panel ONLY, and one of those poles is "non automatic" I think, for switching the neutral.) By CEC code you MUST break the neutral as well as the hot conductors when using a generator with its neutral bonded to ground, to prevent any current from flowing in the ground from it now being "double bonded" when connected to the generator.

Dymo lables! I have to re-label.. just changed things in there [Linked Image]

I know there are not many fans of FPE out there , especially in the U.S, I have heard many accounts of them not wanting to trip, and I have seen some of the really old ones get unusually warm under light load, but these newer ones, I have not had any problems with they actually work!!! Hard to believe eh!
I mean, you can still WELD with the 'buggers and they are still a tad slow to trip under an overload ( wide 20 A breaker took 8 mins under a 30 a load) but it did work!!
Just a tidbit of info too, " Schneider Electric" aparently took over FPE AND Square-D some years ago... FPE panels now have Square-D main breakers in em!

A.D