Trumpy, that letter is the ONLY official correspondence that I have seen. That 2003 Newsletter from the CSLB shows up quarterly in the form of junkmail, if at all. And if you look at it, it's not exactly screaming pertinance. The CSLB has no hand in this law.

To my knowledge that letter is the first time the DAS, a department that has no real contact with the trade, has done what they should have done from the beginning, get all of our addresses from the CSLB and send a letter in mass mailing. Something that every bonding, insurance, tool, and office supply company seems to be able to do with a data-base available from the CSLB with the names, addresses, and phone numbers of every contractor in the state.

Otherwise over the years, it has been by word of mouth, generated from things like this. Mired in political content from day one, it was the only real information about this for a long time. So political that we can barely touch the topic here....

constructionweblinks

The Union

Merit associations

In the early days, mostly things like this...

And an organization called FLAC, who's web site does not seem to be up any longer, and one of my own that I have been asked not to link to here from ECN due to political content. (Which I am OK with... As I rather enjoy the non-political ideas of this site.) Anyway my point was, that until recently, the only way you may have known about it was from the newsletters of organizations and associations that not everyone is privy to, and have thier own agendas. Then word of mouth after that. But NOTHING OFFICIAL from the agency of our government running this fiasco to the masses. Even until recently, the website of thiers, that everyone has been guiding people to for official information has been lacking a lot of real information, and for many things, still is. Like enforcement, the coninuing edjucation requirement, and the fact that even the many postponements are published elsewhere first...

I guess we will have to wait for information from Sandsnow's "Mole"...... [Linked Image]

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason