I had my mole removed, they froze it off. then I found out you can do it yourself. Oh wait, that was a wart. [Linked Image]

The melinoma that I call from time to time told me some wierd jazz about denial of insurability as a method of enforcement, but then again that particular cancer has out and out lied to me in the past.

Anyway, I like many others have wondered about this continuing edjucation thing - not much on that yet - but seeing that my card expires on the 28th of THIS month, I had better get cracking!

What the regulations say....
(a) Certification shall be renewed every three (3) years. To be eligible for renewal an applicant must provide proof under penalty of perjury of 32 hours further electrical education from an Educational Provider relevant to the type of certification, and must certify under penalty of perjury that he or she has worked in the industry 2000 hours within the previous three years.

"relevant" what does that mean? Especially, "under penalty of perjury". What is relevant to me, may not be relevant to them....

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason