More fat for the OP conflagration if you will gentlemen ....

I hail from a small state, Vermont. It's so 'blue' one could probably pick it out from Pluto...

This means anything 'green' gets a hoof in the door easily here.

Traditionally we've been inundated with 'solar guys' , who appear shortly after most federal funds are sent to our beloved energy nazi's ,,,,Efficiency Vermont, most of which disappear quicker than sh*t thru a goose when it;s dried up...:lol:

Short version, i highly suspect most of these folks could be considered clinically unstable in any other venue given the stark cognitive dissonance they project

But you'd have to be in the trade , and witness the collusive elements behind the ROI involved

This isn't a capitalist venture , it does NOT stand on it's hind legs w/o a handout/up

Worse, they come looking, knocking on doors......all paid via that little 3% 'efficiency premium' on our GMP lectric bills

I'm hard to find (the Jehovahs have given up) yet these sorts KNOW i'm an electrician , and drag me out on my porch for a meet/greet...

I'm slowly being convinced that 'ill retire with some sort of solar powered company baseball cap here while i drool in art 690 .....

~Sparky~