Most electronic ballasts nowadays operate at 20kHz or so. There is no perceiveable stroboscopic effect.

I agree that some sort of filament lamp is necessary for studio camera work. I'd guess that the oddball bases used for these applications would continue to be made.

For that matter, what about your oven light, or your fridge? Do LEDs even work at oven temps? I know CFLs don't. They don't work very well at fridge temps either, and aren't very well suited to being turned on and off repeatedly.

The apparent brightness of a CFL varies according to the direction of the light. A CFL burned base down will send less light downward than an equivalent incandescent. As CFLs become more common, fixture designs will evolve to compensate for this.

15W, not 11, is equivalent to a 60W incandescent, at least in the 120V world. I've read that incandescents are less efficient when designed for higher voltages, so 11W may be equivalent in the 240V world (that's why Edison and others initially fixed lighting voltages at 100-110V).

Here is a site with spectrographs of various fluorescent and incandescent lamps.