Nice work Trumpy. Nothing beats doing your own research. Your meter is callibrated by a TELARC accredited laboratory, and I'd assume the meter on the NZ made documentary was callibrated also. "Cheap hardware-store" gaussmeters don't exist do they ?

Your higher reading under the HVDC line is interesting. Maybe the house in the documentary I saw is under an HVDC line.

I also saw a NZ made news article this week that showed the gaussmeter measuring up to 40 micro-teslas next to a microwave oven with a bad door-seal. The program then went on to prove that microwave cooking destroyed much more nutrients in food than boiling or steaming.

This now means that the microwave could be more of a health risk than the hv lines over our heads ! ? ! ?

Hell I just don't know what to be scared of now !

By the way the program I just mentioned also advised against under-bench microwave ovens where they could be positioned next to your reproductive organs whilst you are cooking.

Perhaps my recently patented "Lead Apron" will be in stores sooner than I anticipated !