The former W.C., now turned into a proper kitchen area (remember this place started as three separate units, so there's another W.C. at the back). The old fan is still on the board at the moment to keep the hole covered up. The proprietor is going to "do something" with the ceiling before it's painted. Not my department! That's a 7kW instantaneous water heater over the sink unit now:

[Linked Image]

The fan and light wiring in the rear W.C. was as bad as that in the one above. Here's what it looks like on the ceiling now. We retained the original exhaust fan:

[Linked Image]

Now the rear storage area. The blue door used to be the exit into an alleyway at the back of the complex, but this has all been covered in now and shared between the different stores. There's a fire door (crash bar to open) at the opposite end, so this constitutes the second fire exit, hence the emergency light (3-hour, non-maintained):

[Linked Image]

P.S. In that last pic, my conduit is level, but unfortunately the ceiling and blockwork are not! What can you do? [Linked Image]

I have just a few more photos, but it's way past bedtime, so they'll have to wait until tomorrow!

[This message has been edited by pauluk (edited 01-16-2007).]