Mobile home - had 2 fires underneath it-cause undetermined- but 99% sure it was overloaded heat tapes (only wire of any kind
down there)the problem-when I was there today the landlord was under it working on plumbing-when he disconnected a compression
fitting he got a shock-using non-contact
tester I got voltage at the water heater (it was disconnected)but the needle barely moved w/ multi meter.But when he got the plumbing back together the voltage disappeared.(and just now I remembered the ground clamp from fuse box to copper is off)I've heard of voltage coming in on the plumbing from other homes; possible? Ideas?