ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

>> Home   >> Electrical-Photos   >> Classifieds   >> Subscribe to Newsletter   >> Store  
 

Advertisement:-Left

AE-Gifts, Affordable Everyday

Recent Gallery Topics:
What in Tarnation?
What in Tarnation?
by timmp, September 10
Plumber meets Electrician
Plumber meets Electrician
by timmp, September 10
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 111 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,164
Likes: 6
Member
Ah, got just the picture!
(Walkie Talkie though)

[Linked Image]

Sorry I couldn't resist. [Linked Image]

Bill


Bill
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades

Workgear for Electricians

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 6
M
Junior Member
80-19 (d) bothers me, how are the building depts. going to come up with a "fair" annual fee for contractors when some pull hundreds of permits a year, and others pull a dozen or so ? They sure are not going to loose $$$$

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 6
M
Junior Member
Sparky; I took French in high school. I didn't like it then and I still don't.

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,236
Likes: 1
Member
I had three years of french in college, but it was all french 101!

J'uene C'est Pas

Which (I think) means "I don't know"...



[This message has been edited by sparky66wv (edited 02-26-2001).]


-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 5,393
S
Member
I suppose the entire Electrical Board, as described in 80-15 will address 80-19-d
[Linked Image]

This article is fairly extensive, defining every aspect of what a state/juristiction/municipality/AHJ should do.




[This message has been edited by sparky (edited 02-26-2001).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5