ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 235 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
My Baby Loves so much that she gave me Sirius for Christmas but I don't have the portable boombox so I can't take it on the job with me. Lately I have had several projects where I could park my truck close enough to listen.I cannot imagine going back to commercial radio.
Tom Waits, Gregg Brown, John Prine, Allison Krause, Iris Dement, Cate Brothers, anything with Levon Helm, Bob Dylan, Niel Young, Van, anything Blue, my all time fav. though is Bonnie Raitt. My newest disc: Ray Charles, "Genius Loves Company"

[This message has been edited by Almost Fried (edited 10-06-2006).]

J
Jimmy Buffett, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Moody Blues, Toby Keith, Willie Nelson, Alabama, Talking Heads, Fleetwood Mac, ELO,
The Monkees, The Beach Boys.

"Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years to late" Jimmy Buffett
J
Eagles, Four Seasons, Beach Boys, Temps, Four Tops, Genesis, Miracles, Vogues, Association, America, James Taylor, Little River Band, George Bensen, Chet Atkins, Ramsey Lewis, Joe Sample, Spyra Gyra, Steely Dan, Anything with COWBELLS!

I think of favorite bands as being the ones that I have the most vinyl or CDs of or like to listen to all of. I would bet that many of my favorite songs are by "one hit wonders" or bands that I don't care for on average.
Joe

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard