ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

>> Home   >> Electrical-Photos   >> Classifieds   >> Subscribe to Newsletter   >> Store  
 

Advertisement:-Left

Custom and Personalized Fall Gifts and Decor
Halloween Gifts and Decor

Recent Gallery Topics:
What in Tarnation?
What in Tarnation?
by timmp, September 10
Plumber meets Electrician
Plumber meets Electrician
by timmp, September 10
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 411 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#59624 12/10/05 01:04 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 172
G
Member
Do you give customer any gifts(bottles etc)or
just a card.I have noticed a sharp decline in what I actually get from distributers etc.

Tools for Electricians:

Tools for Electricians, Installers & Maintenance Technicians

#59625 12/10/05 01:07 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 64
J
Member
why not give them something usefull with your ad on it.

we give out pocket calenders. with our logo and phone number.

#59626 12/10/05 01:28 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,440
Member
Last year my supply house gave me a Klein bottle opener and their BBQ set [Linked Image]

#59627 12/10/05 08:49 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 172
G
Member
I miss filling my bar at this yime of year.
I used to get bottles,gift certificates and even cured meat,not anymore,boy do I miss those days!Is this just a reminescense of good old days gone?

#59628 12/10/05 09:23 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,429
L
LK Offline
Member
''''Bah Humbug !


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5