ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 164 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OK, 'fast food', subs, pizza, whatever was "around" the jobsite areas.

Now (+40 lbs over the years)...I'm more selective. Pizza, once a week max; subs, occasionally only; deli sandwich, yogurt, soup, chili & stay away from the fast food burgers & fries.

Salads & fresh fruit are great also, and.....like the rest of us COFFEE.

John

John
L
LK Offline
Soup, and a hard roll, great anytime,

S
Whatever favorite sushi shop I am closest to.
One I really like is near a supply house so that one gets a lot of my business.

Speedy Petey

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
O
I used to eat fried chicken, pizza, cheeseburgers or chicken fried steak. Now, with borderline high blood pressure I usually eat a salad or light sandwich. I quit chewing tobacco 2 years ago. Boy, it's no fun getting old!

S
I've equipped the van with a small microwave, bar fridge and a coffee maker, so we try to eat at the jobsite unless we're out doing call-outs. If we have no place to get power, we use the 1500 watt generator that's also onboard.

Both myself and my 2 employees have cans of soup, chef-boy-ar-dee (yuck), crackers etc if we don't bring leftovers from home. I need a "kick" in the afternoon, so about 1:30 one of the apprentices gets the coffee on for our 2 pm break.

Sixer

"Will it be cheaper if I drill the holes for you?"
J
RedBull and power bars

... Just found these yummies... they're made from real fruit,..no corn syrup, or sugar,..all natural, and no refrigeration,..I keep tons of them on the truck for hunger pangs... [Linked Image from safefundraising.com]
Russ

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"
D
Bring lunch?

As the helper, I used to have to take the order then drive to the local fast food joint.

God help me If I forgot something!

S
I used to go out for lunch all the time. Pizza, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, etc, etc, but now I bring my lunch with me except on Friday's. I buy lunch meat, usually turkey breast or ham, provolone or American cheese, pack a few of those orangey peanut butter crackers, or Milano cookies, an apple, and iced tea mix to drink. In the winter I like bring along a thermos of either tomato or cream of chicken soup. I have also saved alot of money by bringing my lunch with me to work.

S
"As the helper, I used to have to take the order then drive to the local fast food joint.

God help me If I forgot something!"

I think we've all at one time or another been "that guy."

P.S. Don't forget napkins, forks, spoons, or ketchup.
P.S.S. And don't forget to give me back my change!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard