Below is part of an answer to Code Question of The Day, Tuesday 1/6/04.
"The first thing your reader needs to establish is whether or not
he/she has a mobile home or a manufactured home bearing the HUD label.
If it's a manufactured home and all of the conditions in 550.32(B) are
met, the service equipment can be installed in or on the unit."

My question is: What part of the manufactured home can the HUD label be found?