ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
F
Hi all hope your well.....anyway as we try and fill out all the applications here, we have come to a hault! Each county requires 2 vouchers to be filled out by a licensed master electrician. Problem is although my husband has 9+ years of experience and the proof (w-2 etc.) He has been a memeber of a local (IBEW) and has worked for really big companies. SO..... he has not actually worked for or closely with (side by side if you will ) with the actual licensee. Before the union he did work side by side with a licensee but unfortuantely, he has passed away. In case your wondering why I have brought up the union it is because he does not want them to know that he is pursuing this and we can all assume that they (the union) does not want him to obtain this license. So just wondering if anyone has ever been in a similar situation? Are these boards (licensing comittes') flexible? HELP?????? anyone.

Try calling Dept. of Consumer Affairs in Hauppauge to see what they have to say. They may have some alternatives that aren't on the application.

Bill

Bill
G
Here in Upstate NY the union ( IBEW ) was very helpfull and supportive in my quest to obtain my masters license. The BA from the local also sat on the review committee.

Link Copied to Clipboard