ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 483 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#222202 05/09/23 06:22 AM
Trumpy Offline OP
One and all,
Covid-19 is below the radar of the World Health Organisation and is no longer a threat to our health.
Please, no conspiracy theories, just rejoice in the fact there aren't as many of us dying or getting infected with this, these days.
It's been a rough ride, but also great that the light at the end of the tunnel has been found.
It's only taken 4 years.......

G
Florida declared victory a couple years ago.

Greg Fretwell
Still not totally over here...

My daughter was forced out of her healthcare job awhile back because she would't get the vaccination. I don't know if she can even get her job back now. Although not required by the state (NY) anymore the Hospitals here are apparently requiring the vaccine and scheduled Boosters for it's employees. My Grandson couldn't get a job in the Hospital as a patient mover or in the Food Service area without the vaccine and boosters.

I'm thinking this is just a CYA for the Hospital because masks and vaccination are no longer required for patients or visitors.

Bill
It seems to be a hit or miss around here. Hospital was still requiring masks the last time I was there for an inspection. Some medical offices still have the signs up on the doors also. It's at the point that I put a mask in my pocket when I have an inspection on the schedule.

A lot of the Asian people in the area still have masks on also. I went into an Asian supermarket for an inspection, and I was the only person without a mask.

Our Governor declared the epidemic over recently. Also, a lot of the plexiglass sneeze barriers have been removed.

John
G
Medical places were the only ones wanting a mask here a couple years ago and now they have backed off. I still see someone wearing a mask now and then but they are the exception.

Greg Fretwell

Link Copied to Clipboard