I'm not certain but I believe it originates with an outfit that sells seminars. Maybe located in CO? I could ask some of my legal friends to check if it's important to you. Rowdy
To answer your question simply, it is just a Website started by an Electrician (myself) that has grown a bit and able to offer some services to visitors. ReadyConnect is the Business/Billing agent that takes care of web hosting and secure server for items sold in the store here.
Sorry Bill, I got this crossed with National Technology Transfer of Englewood, CO as there were some early tracks left by a representative of theirs. They are the seminar sales group. Rowdy
Bill as odd as it may sound when I was thinking about which member owned this thing I thought of you or Joe. Sometimes your name comes up as moderator and I think I saw it come up as webmaster... Normally as member. Anyway I really enjoy this site. I feel like I can vent if I need to, ask questions if I have to and inspire good conversation if I want to. The members are great fun, it almost feels like I know you guys. Crazy!!!