I hope I make sense with this. I for looking for crimp on lug that upsizes the wire to meet the minimal terminal wire size. I don't want to pull a larger wire due to costs and needless wire fill in race way. I'm sure they are out there but I don't know their proper terminology. I'll be landing #16 gauge wire in #14 gauge terminal. Thanx up front
Something like that but aren't Ferrels listed for only certain terminals? Would they work in a clam shell terminal? I may just use forks and call it good
Something like that but aren't Ferrels listed for only certain terminals? Would they work in a clam shell terminal? I may just use forks and call it good
Ahh, You didn't say what kind of terminal you were connecting to, so use a 14-16AWG Fork crimp connector and that's that?
Just in General. I could be wrong but I think ferrels can be used on terminals listed for ferrels. I never used them nor I'm not a fan of them. Seems like a lot of work when simple craftmenship gets the job done right without the added costs of ferrels