ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 260 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
electure...

That address was widely used in British entertainment -- as in the BBC and PBS broadcasts.

It was a long running series -- in the 1970's...

Tesla

Thanks Tesla!

I thought I would go the rest of my life without knowing the answer.

B
We did find a home made toy airplane made of wood with moth eaten skin stretched across the wings in a wall once, along with a treasure map. Also found an old silver dollar wedged in between some roof planks.

F
1st year in business I found around $35,000.00 in cash in a drop ceiling of a basement. we were running a line for a dryer for the new home owner, a relocated cop from LA. Totally freaked me and the helper out. The money was in a shoe box, coffee can, and envelope, unsorted 20's through 100's. put it all back, didn't even take a cent for coffee and donuts. went back with a big friend that night to show the customer what we found. we were asked to leave. later i heard that supposedly the money along with 15k more was put there by the previous owner for Y2K and then forgotten. YEAH FREAKIN RIGHT. we never got anything for doing the right thing, although i was not expecting it, but lunch would have been nice

W
In a similar topic thread years ago here, someone said that they found a Wiggy in a wall.

T
That was his 401-K.

Tesla
H
I once found and adult female toy (dil..) above a drop ceiling in a house. When he wasn't looking, I stuck it in my helpers lunch box. :)The house was empty and the owners moved out.

And what did your helper say or do??

John
H
John,

Well when we sat down for lunch that day, you should have seen the look on his face. Of course, I didn't have much time to gloat about it. He threw it at me and I was running an trying to duck from the missile he hurled at me. smile

W
If I have to go in someone's attic I usually come down with a serious look on my face and say "Wow! What's that big bag of money doing up there?" Fun to watch their eyes go big as saucers followed by " REALLY?" Always ends in a good laugh.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard