I heard that you can only get EMF from, High voltage lines, toaster, hairdryers, cell phones, etc., etc., etc.
Seriously though, I was on a job where a doctor lived in a house, and found EMF inside her house. We traced it to some recess low voltage lights in the kitchen. When we shut the power off to that circuit, the EMF readings dropped drastically. I had to re=route the circuit wiring for the kitchen from the original spot (Which went under 2 bedrooms) along the basement walls, up through a garage, to get to the attic and feed the kitchen lights. The good doctor was happy that we were able to relocate the EMF from the bedrooms to the garage.
P.S. she could have changed the kitchen lights from low voltage to line voltage and that might have work too.