I have two barrels full of scrap conduit both emt and pvc of various lenghts and sizes does anyone know of a practicle use for this stuff or do you just cut it into smaller pieces and toss in the dumpster?
I had a guy stop and collect a bunch of the PVC he said he was making a crappie bed another guy used some of the emt for wind chimes this stuff would be great for crafters I just dont know how to let them know I got it
If you want to get rid of the metal for free just stick it outside and make it noticeable.
In our city there are guys that drive around the night before garbage day looking for small scrap metal up to washer and dryers. By the time they are fully loaded their trucks look like the truck from Beverly Hillbillies with stuff stuck everywhere.
That is true. I set an old dresser out and a scrapper came by and took the knobs off.. They were not anything special either, just mismatched/broken pot metal and a couple hardware store pulls. I have just started putting scraps of wire and such on top of the cans. I had a pile of signal cables somebody scooped up and I am not even sure why. There isn't much copper in them. It is mostly aluminum foil and PVC.