ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

>> Home   >> Electrical-Photos   >> Classifieds   >> Subscribe to Newsletter   >> Store  
 

Advertisement:-Left

Custom and Personalized Fall Gifts and Decor
Halloween Gifts and Decor

Recent Gallery Topics:
What in Tarnation?
What in Tarnation?
by timmp, September 10
Plumber meets Electrician
Plumber meets Electrician
by timmp, September 10
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 722 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,450
Likes: 4
Member
Hey Bill,
Oddly enough, I ended up here in the first place with a totally different search than one would expect to come up with "Electrical Contractors. net".
I was actually doing a web search on electrocution stats at the time, that is when I found ECN!

But I must say, it's been great being a part of this community, I've learned a great deal about systems the world over that I would never have learned through doing a simple Google search.

I tip my hat to each and every one of you folks that have helped make this the place that it has become.

But most of all, Bill Addiss, he has done a LOT for this site, with upgrades and the like, all out of his own pocket.

For that alone, I must say thanks, after all, without the upgrades and so-forth, this Forum would have died a death a few years back.

So Bill, thanks

And may we have another 10 of the same!!

Last edited by Trumpy; 10/29/09 04:18 AM.
Tools for Electricians:

Tools for Electricians, Installers & Maintenance Technicians

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 873
Likes: 4
R
Member
Congratulations Bill with the excellent ECN forums.
10 years is very long in cyberspace.

It is a great pleasure to be part of it and share knowledge with each others from all over the world.

I also found ECN forum by coincidence while looking for other things on the web. Then something caught me, have a read, do some more reading and then subscribing and participating.

Hopefully ECN is gonna be on the web for many more years to come.

Kind regards from Raymond (Rodalco) out of Auckland , New Zealand




The product of rotation, excitation and flux produces electricty.
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 3,672
Likes: 5
Admin Offline OP
Administrator
Member
Thanks for the kind words Guys.

Bottom line is YOU are what makes it all work. cheers

Bill
laugh

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 3,672
Likes: 5
Admin Offline OP
Administrator
Member
Can anyone tell me if they Did (or Did Not) get an email about this?
Subject = "Another Birthday for ECN Electrical Forum!"

I'm trying to figure out if we have a Bug that needs to be addressed. It supposedly affects the IM feature to some degree.

Anybody? Yes, No?

Bill

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,157
Member
I didnt get the Email.

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,413
Likes: 10
Member
Bill:
I just checked my home email....nothing from you or ECN.

Take care!


John
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,450
Likes: 4
Member
Nothing has shown up here Bill.

Tools for Electricians:

Tools for Electricians, Installers & Maintenance Technicians

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 174
B
Member
No email here as well ?

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 339
S
Member
I recieved one now. Thanks.

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,337
S
Member
I have utilized several electrician message boards and this one is by far the best one out there, hands down. Everyone is treated with respect hear and never seems to be any problems. My hat is off to the everyone that makes this website possible. Keep up the good work.


"Live Awesome!" - Kevin Carosa
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5